Jath Wind Farm

Jath Wind Farm

Located in the western state of Maharashtra, Jath Wind Farm was commissioned in the first half of 2014.

CLP has a 60% indirect equity ownership in CLP Wind Farms (India) Private Limited held through CLP India. Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) indirectly owns the remaining 40% through its equity stake in CLP India.

CLP's Equity Interest
60
%
Gross Capacity
60
MW
CLP's Equity Capacity
36
MW

Type

Wind

Location

Maharashtra, India

Ownership

CLP Wind Farms (India) Private Limited

Equity Interest

  • CLP – 60%​​​​
  • CDPQ – 40%