Khandke Wind Farm Khandke 風電項目

Khandke Wind Farm

Located near the city of Ahmednagar in the western state of Maharashtra, Khandke Wind Farm is CLP's first wind project in India. It entered service in 2009. Output is sold to MSEDCL through a 13-year Power Purchase Agreement.

CLP has a 60% indirect equity ownership in CLP Wind Farms (Khandke) Private Limited held through CLP India. Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) indirectly owns the remaining 40% through its equity stake in CLP India.

CLP's Equity Interest
60
%
Gross Capacity
50.4
MW
CLP's Equity Capacity
30.2
MW

Type

Wind

Location

Maharashtra, India

Ownership

CLP Winds Farm (Khandke) Private Limited

Equity Interest

  • CLP – 60%​​​​
  • CDPQ – 40%