Theni I Wind Farm

Theni I Wind Farm

Theni Wind Farm is a 99MW project located in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The project was commissioned in two phases of 49.5MW each and was completed in July 2010.

CLP has a 60% indirect equity ownership in CLP Wind Farms (India) Private Limited held through Apraava Energy. Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) indirectly owns the remaining 40% through its equity stake in Apraava Energy.

CLP's Equity Interest
60
%
Gross Capacity
49.5
MW
CLP's Equity Capacity
29.7
MW

Type

Wind

Location

Tamil Nadu, India

Ownership

CLP Wind Farms (India) Private Limited

Equity Interest

  • CLP – 60%​​​​
  • CDPQ – 40%