Tornado Solar Farm

Tornado Solar Farm

Tornado Solar Farm is an operational project acquired in 2018, further expanding CLP's renewable energy portfolio. A 25-year, fixed-tariff power purchase agreement with Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) is in place.

 

CLP has a 60% indirect equity ownership in Tornado Solarfarms Limited held through Apraava Energy. Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) indirectly owns the remaining 40% through its equity stake in Apraava Energy.

CLP's Equity Interest
60
%
Gross Capacity
20
MW
CLP's Equity Capacity
12
MW

Type

Solar

Location

Maharashtra, India

Ownership

Tornado Solarfarms Limited

Equity Interest

  • CLP – 60%​​​​
  • CDPQ – 40%