1. CLP has business operations at various regions and countries. Would there be a chance that I can work internationally?
Yes of course. We have structured rotations and assignments as part of our development programmes and provide opportunities for interested employees to participate in projects and take up roles in our businesses in Hong Kong, Greater China and internationally.
Click here to find out what our employees think about their international assignments in CLP.
2. What kind of career development experience I can expect as a CLP employee?
CLP cares about the development of our people. We provide a blend of on the job training, coaching, stretch assignments and formal training through the CLP Learning Institute, Power Academy and partnerships with leading educational institutions worldwide. You and your manager will meet regularly to discuss priorities, goals and learning opportunities. Click here to find out what our employees say about their career development journey at CLP.
3. Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes, you are welcome to apply multiple positions that you are passionate about.
4. What language will be used in the interview?
It depends on individual opportunities. Generally, Cantonese, English and Mandarin are required.
5. If I was not selected for a role, can I still apply and consider another role?
Yes, just because you weren’t a fit for one role does not mean won’t be fit for another!
6. How long will it take to hear from my interview?
The consideration process usually takes around 2-4 weeks, however this may vary based on individual opportunities.